Friday, November 23, 2012

I've Been Naughty

I know we don't have much of a following (or any...?) at this point but I feel like I've let you, whoever you are, down. Iji keeps finding other games to get distracted by and I'm finally a real person with a job so my gaming time has significantly lessened. Once we both get some time and I get my own account, we'll get back to playing WoW like nobodies business. Oh, and once we get quality computers. My laptop isn't exactly a beast...

We've been playing Minecraft together but it isn't very easy to blog about. They would be the most boring posts ever. We're considering starting -drum roll- A LET'S PLAY! We definitely can't start it until one of us has a sexy beast computer but we've come up with some smashing ideas :D

Anywho, I wanted to apologize for being absent. I figure someone missed me. Anyone?

It's cool, I wouldn't fess up to it either.

Love and groping,
Ixi

P.S. I think I'm going to start my own blog soon. A more personal one about the life and times of me. I may not be super exciting but I feel that my constant internal dialogue has a place on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment