Monday, November 5, 2012

Pet Battle Battle-Stones

There are a few Pet Battle improvements that have come out recently but I'm not going to cover them all.

I'm only going to cover the one I deem the most important.

BATTLE-STONES

Polished and Flawless Battle-Stones are going to not only make some of your vendor pet favorites more viable but could also increase their value on the AH.

Although the vendor pets market took a huge hit with the introduction of pet battles on my realm I still make enough profit to not duck out of it completely. I can see more pets being valuable now that rarity will be a non-issue.

Part of me wanted to make this post as thorough as possible and provide some examples of currently underpowered pets that could be considerably bolstered by the advent of the battle stones. The other part of me was way more excited than any grown man should be about WoW pet battles and I giggled all the way to my PC to write this up as quickly as possible. (There may have been skipping involved)

I may come back and add some examples after playing around with it for a while. Til then, thanks for reading my rant!


If you like our blog follow us on Twitter!
@IjiXD (Iji) & @IxiXD (Ixi)

#showtooltip Iji
/cast Vanish

No comments:

Post a Comment