Thursday, October 25, 2012

Level 90! or am I?

So, after countless distractions (pet battles, I'm looking at you) I finally made it to 90!

I started queuing up for BG's as Ele but after realizing that no amount of THUNDAH would help some of these nubs I switched back to Enhancement.

I would have more RBG viability as Ele for the knockback but I enjoy melee too much! So after wasting about 6000 HP on Ele gear I started buying Enh gear only to find out that my guild is short on stealthies and won't run me as Enh...

>.>

<.<

So I decided to dust off my stealthies and start leveling them.

I'm excited because my first 2 classes were Druid and Rogue. Even thought I loved them to death I was a die-hard Enh Shammy for the longest time and I felt like I NEEDED a main and that I couldn't spend to much time on my alts. Since my highest level was Shammy at the time I just stuck with it.

I've forgotten how much fun stealthing is. Both my stealthies are still only mid 20's on this realm which is kind of disheartening. I just got to level 90 and I've already abandoned my Shammy and must now embark on a quest to get one of the others to 90 T_T.

I have a level 85 rogue and druid on my Horde realm, but now that me and Ixi play together I think we're gonna be sticking to Alliance. That's fine by me! There are Dwarves here! My only issue with that is that I do not want to pay to transfer and faction change my toons.

Either way I was going to be leveling all of my toons to 90 eventually anyway so I could use more professions in my AH PvP, I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

Now I only get on Shaman to do dailies so I can get the new Enchanting stuff from... uh... Those Panda's with the Enchanting stuff. (You know the ones)

Since I was predominantly on my Horde realm I have no BoA gear on my Alli realm so I'm farming Honor to convert to JP since it seems faster than running dungeons. Only things I need now for my Rogue are off-hand dagger and Head/Chest. Then I just need the new BoA Staff for my Druid!

I've decided I'm not gonna stress when I get to 90 on my Rogue/Druid. I'll probably miss out on this Season but I don't wanna treat WoW like it's my job and get burnt out again. I'm gonna have fun with it.

We'll see how this all works out later!

If you like our blog follow us on Twitter!
@IjiXD (Iji) & @IxiXD (Ixi)

#showtooltip Iji
/cast Vanish

No comments:

Post a Comment