Friday, September 28, 2012

More Focused

For as hard as I look I can't find many sites dedicated to PvP. I hate what end game raiding had become in Wrath of the Loot King and now that I don't need to PvE to be able to PvP anymore, I won't be unless the mood truly strikes. Even when it comes to leveling PvP is my main choice of Exp unless I'm trying to power through some levels.

And although there are plenty of sites dedicated to making gold, some things bear repeating.

Addons. I love and hate addons. I'll be reviewing them and giving you my opinions on them.

I intend for this site to become a place for like-minded players and a place to check while the server's are down. For anyone who has ever had someone from the opposite faction make a lvl 1 alt to berate you, to those who have gotten mail for undercutting, I hope this site will serve you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment