Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'll take "Personal Questions" for $400

I really like getting to know people though I prefer internet friends because I never know what to do with my hands when I talk to people. That said I have a few questions for our lovely readers that I'm not sure even exist yet. Not that they don't exist as people but that they don't read the blog yet. I mean, the blog was a fetus just a few days ago. A figurative fetus. Moving swiftly onward!

Questions!
What was the first game (video game, card game, etc.) that you played seriously?
In game music or personal playlist?
Where are you from? Feel free to be vague. Stalking is more fun when it's a challenge.

I LOVE talking about myself so if you cuties have any questions or just wanna talk about your feelings feel free to ask here or on das Twitter.
Serious gamers and generally normal people might want to ask Iji some questions but I can't promise that I won't answer those too.

With inappropriate affection,
Ixi

Please note that the stalking bit was a joke. And even if it wasn't, I'd be too shy to show up to your house and watch you make sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment