Friday, October 19, 2012

Good news, everyone!

I have officially started playing WoW *bows*

I made a Troll druid because trolls have the niftiest hair styles and I like being able to turn into a cat. According to Iji it gets really complicated later though so I'm super excited for that... As if I wasn't spastic already. I'm gonna have to keep track of so many things D:
Speaking (sort of) of Iji, I'm really awful at being taught something by a family member or loved one. He keeps trying to help me out with a few things and every time he does I get nervous and flustered. It really has nothing to do with him, I just don't like being reminded that I'm not instantly great at everything.

Anyways, thanks to some BoA gear I'm leveling pretty quickly. Do I take credit for it even though it's thanks to my life mate that I own said gear? Yes. Yes I do. Shamelessly. He's encouraged (here meaning almost forced) me to make a hunter and mage as well so those are in the works as I type. My only concern is that WoW is very addictive and we only have one computer to play on. We share like good kids but eventually he wants to start playing pretty frequently and I don't want to get left out. Until we can save up for another PC, I'll just have to play when he's not around. Gamer problems, amirite?

Feel free to leave me tips because I'm frequently sad and confused. You can comment below or tweet me if you'd like. I'm not exactly a big deal but just you wait, internets. You will be mine.
@IxiXD

Love and e-rage,
Ixi

No comments:

Post a Comment