Saturday, October 6, 2012

PvP Nao?!

I was going to write a blog post on MoP-lessness. It was going to be about how to make gold even without MoP, but then I got MoP and I've lost the will to finish it. Now I want to PvP!

I really want to finish leveling my Shammy to 90 and make a Monk now. I want to so badly that I haven't even been to the AH since I got MoP. I've just left the stuff that didn't sell sit in the mailbox. On top of that I have to set up all my TSM lists again because I had to wipe my PC and my internet has been less than reliable. Hopefully I can finish leveling over the weekend so I can PvP again. I'll probably try setting up my TSM lists in between BG queues.

Well, we'll see how that goes. My mind has been everywhere lately. Hopefully I can focus on one thing long enough to get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment