Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweet Tiny Victories

I've done it, everyone. I've entered the nether. I entered the nether and I made it my bitch!
Okay, it wasn't really that exciting or impressive but if you read my previous post about Minecraft, then you know how terrified I was of the nether. Correction: how terrified I AM of the nether. But I decided to put my man pants on and try it out. I like my man pants because they flatter my figure.

The first trip in wasn't eventful at all. My original plan was to get in, build a little cobblestone shield around my nether portal, get a few stacks of netherrack, and get the hell out. With much swiftness. Fortunately, my curiosity got the best of me so I took another dive down the rabbit hole. This venture was much more exciting and only almost made me pee my pants.

I'm digging myself out of this little cave and BAM! Ghast. It clearly didn't like my ethnicity (ghasts are known racists) so it shot it's fiery crap at me. There I am, on fire, wasting water because I totally forgot that it's useless in the nether, making a weird "nehhh" noise that I most definitely have used to scare off the locals. Luckily, it stopped and I didn't die which was like winning the Olympics for me. I washed my man pants and put them back on so I could go kill the ghast and dance around it's corpse. I considered leaving after that but I really wanted some glowstone because it's purdy so I viciously slew a few zombie pig men and got dat stone. Then went "home" and cried.

The moral of the story is that trying new things blows.
But sometimes it doesn't totally blow.

Stay tuned for more... whatever it is that I do!
With mild contempt.

-Ixi and her dry clean only man pants

No comments:

Post a Comment